Wanted: Unity-developer at Banzai Games, QA-director at Playrix and UA-manager at MyTona.
The ice has moved, gentlemen, the ice has moved! All the top offers of the past week provide the opportunity to work remotely.
Alina the WiseTechnical vacancy of the week:
The Russian developer of mobile games, who participated in the development of Shadow Fight (2 and 3) and Vector, opens the search for Senior Unity Developer. As part of the Banzai Games team, a specialist will be engaged in creating C# code in Unity.
The guys offer work in a friendly atmosphere and in a comfortable office. They also consider cooperation on the remote. Everyone interested will have to complete a test task, the company warns. Only after that they will be invited to an interview. The salary level is from 90,000 to 130,000 rubles.
- higher technical education;
- work experience of at least 3 years;
- experience in game development and desire to make games;
- knowledge of C#, OOP principles;
- experience in developing applications for mobile platforms (iOS, Android); experience in integrating various SDKs into Unity 3D projects — FB SDK, Tapjoy, MAT, etc.;
- the desire to develop.
Additional advantages will be:
- the desire to understand the work of the graphics engine of the game;
- understanding the work of the Unity renderer;
- ability to work with ShaderLab shaders.
Management-vacancy of the week:
A cool opportunity from one of the top mobile developers of the CIS and the world: Playrix is looking for a QA director.
The head of the testing department will develop the strategy and methodology for ensuring the quality of games, help identify and eliminate bottlenecks in product development, as well as introduce modern testing practices, including automated testing.
The company offers remote work from anywhere in the world and a free work schedule. A social package with medical insurance and compensation for sports and English is attached. Playrix also undertakes to purchase all the necessary equipment and pay for space to work if necessary. The directors of the direction are waiting for bonuses based on the results.
- excellent knowledge in the field of QA;
- test management experience of at least 2 years;
- team management experience of at least 15 people;
- experience in building, implementing and optimizing processes;
- experience in implementing and/or operating an automated testing system;
- knowledge and understanding of game development and testing processes will be an advantage.
Marketing-vacancy of the week:
The creator of the “Seeker’s Notes”, a game in the hidden object genre, is looking for a User Acquisition Manager. In the MyTona team, he will take over all functions for the purchase of traffic for mobile games, starting with the development of advertising campaigns, ending with the evaluation of their effectiveness.
The guys promise interesting tasks to be solved at the international level, and the opportunity to reach career heights. You can work both in offices and remotely, and the social package even includes compensation for kindergarten for employees’ children.
- experience in purchasing traffic on Facebook, Google adwords (preferably);
- good mathematical and analytical skills;
- interest in mobile games;
- work experience in a similar position (welcome);
- knowledge of English (Upper Intermediate).