Cloud provider G-Core Labs earlier this month held a competition for the best indie game with an online component. It ran until February 10. The winners have recently become known.
In total, the company selected 5 projects from 67 submitted applications that it liked. This:
- HordeCore by META Publishing;
- Neyon Clash by Reaktor Berlin;
- Car on the Run: Epic Chase by Amilcar Technologies;
- Cyber War – Fight To The Last Man by Viktar Karpuk;
- Lost Region by Farom Studio.
Each winner will receive $5 thousand in services (for example, for data storage in the cloud). G-Core Labs also allocates thousands of dollars to each team that took part in the competition to build infrastructure (with its own services).
Recall that G-Core Labs deals with digital services such as hosting and security. Its facilities include: Black Desert in Brazil, Bless Online in the USA, World of Tanks in Russia and other games.