In a closed working Facebook group Minsk News, the founder and CEO of Wargaming, Viktor Kislyi, wrote an appeal to employees. In it, he states that the company has already started forming a plan for transporting employees to other countries in case of force majeure.
The appeal informs:
- “My management team and I are closely monitoring the situation. I have been in constant contact with our leaders in Minsk for the last few days. Thank you for your self-control and self-control. There is no place for panic in our ranks“;
- “Wargaming is a family. And once again I want you to know that we are always there to the best of our abilities and capabilities. The main value of the company has always been and remains people — and we will provide you with the necessary legal and financial support“;
- “Now a plan is being formed for the possible relocation of some employees and their family members to other countries in case of force majeure beyond the control of the company“;
- “We are working on the option of remote work at will: Kiev, St. Petersburg, Nicosia and other options.”
Here is the full text of the message:
Also on the topic:
- Wargaming has asked all employees in Minsk to leave the office urgently. This is taking place against the background of the seizure of the Minsk offices of Yandex and UberBelarusian game developers on the situation in the country: “It’s scary here, very scary”
- Is there any news?
Share it with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org