Wanted: senior game designer at Yohoho Games, VFX artist at FunPlus, Junior game designer/screenwriter at Friday’s Games and Team Lead PHP/JS at WN Media Group.
Based on the job search service and the Talents In Games recruitment agency, Marina Lopatina, product manager, has prepared a selection of the most interesting vacancies for the week.
Marina LopatinaSenior Game Designer at Yohoho Games (Remote Work)
- create prototypes of game mechanics;
- fill games with content (arrange weapons, abilities by levels);
- engage in level design;
- be responsible for the economy, balance and monetization;
- conduct playtests and collect feedback;
- conduct live-ops.
- experience from 3 years;
- knowledge of mathematics, physics and statistics;
- successful projects/companies behind you;
- good understanding of the mobile games market.
Red Ball 4VFX Artist in FunPlus (Remote Work)
In the Moscow office of FunPlus, a VFX Artist position has been opened for a new casual project in the match-3 genre. The company is known for such franchises as Family Farm, Kings of Avalon, Guns of Glory and others.
- creating visual effects for the environment and characters;
- creating effects and animations for UI and match-3;
- creation of related assets (textures, spritelists, 3D models).
- portfolio availability;
- experience in game development;
- confident 3D animation skills;
- knowledge of Unity, Photoshop and Maya;
- developed sense of taste and love for casual stylistics.
Family FarmJunior Game Designer/Screenwriter at Friday’s Games (Novosibirsk, Russia)
Novosibirsk studio Friday’s Games is looking for a junior screenwriter for a new casual project. It is desirable that the new employee wants to “create a cozy world, friendly characters, a fascinating plot and solve difficult but interesting tasks.”
- search for ideas;
- development of plots, characters and locations;
- writing stories and dialogues;
- scripting scenes;
- customizing character behavior;
- cooperation with the scenario, technical and art department.
The company does not set any specific requirements, but writes: “It’s great if you can quickly join the team, have a healthy sense of humor, take constructive criticism without offense, write competently, admit your mistakes and are ready to constantly learn new things.”
Gods&GloryTeam Lead PHP/JS in WN Media Group (Remotely or Saint Petersburg, Russia)
St. Petersburg WN Media Group is engaged in the development of the ecosystem, which includes the conference White Nights, WN Hub and Talents in Games platforms, as well as websites App2Top.ru and Game World Observer. Now the company is looking for a PHP/JS specialist to support them.
- team management (setting and distributing tasks, checking the quality of work results, code review, building interaction processes, if necessary — participation in the selection of new programmers);
- writing code (it is important for the company that the team leader not only designs the architecture of the launched and new products, but also writes the code himself);
- common tasks include interaction with colleagues from other departments — building a dialogue, “translating” from a regular language into a programming language, evaluating deadlines and the reality of completing tasks.
- extensive experience in backend programming in PHP, as well as knowledge of one or more frameworks (preferably Yii2);
- deep knowledge and experience of using RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- knowledge and experience in using principles and practices of software system design;
- understanding the principles of API construction;
- required: the ability to work within deadlines and changing circumstances, competently distribute tasks in a team, build communication with “non-technicians”.
Is there any news? Share it with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org