Almost 40% of the world’s population are gamers, said the research company DFC Intelligence. Half of the players choose mobile.
The main thing from the report:
- users who play only on mobile devices are the largest and fastest growing segment;
- 54% of mobile game lovers live in Asia, 17% – in Europe, 11% – in Latin America;
- Asia is also leading in the number of gamers spending money on games – 1.42 billion people. The second place in Europe is 688 million. Then comes Latin America – 383 million. And in North America, only 261 people are willing to pay for games or in them;
- only 8% of gamers prefer to play on consoles. But this group has the highest expenses per user;
- 1.5 billion people play on the PC. However, this number also includes those players who also use consoles and mobile devices.
Also on the topic:
- British scientists have found that video games increase literacy among teenagersVideo Game Market Overview for 2020: a study by the HSE and the Development Center
- how did self-isolation affect the work processes in game development?Is there any news?
Share it with us, write to email@example.com