Wanted: Mobile marketing manager at Gaijin Entertainment, executive producer for Belka Games and game analyst at AppQuantum.
On the basis of the job search service and the Talents In Games recruiting agency, product manager Marina Lopatina has prepared a selection of the most interesting vacancies for the week.
Marina LopatinaMobile Marketing Manager at Gaijin Entertainment (Moscow, Russia)
In the portfolio of the Moscow Gaijin Entertainment has more than 30 games, including projects such as War Thunder and Crossout. The company is looking for a mobile marketing manager to join the team.
- to promote mobile games.
- experience in working and advertising on Facebook, Unity, Applovine, Adcolony, Ironsource, Google Ads, SnapChat, Twitter;
- understanding attribution principles and experience with mobile trackers (Adjust, Appmetrica, AppsFlyer);
- deep understanding of the principles of advertising platforms, the ability to understand the technical details of setting up advertising and analytical systems;
- ability to analyze competitors and their advertising activities;
- independent study of buying hypotheses and search for new approaches to procurement;
- traffic quality assessment and efficiency decision-making;
- participation in the development of all types of advertising materials;
- knowledge of unit-economy terms;
- Excel (fluency in formulas and pivot tables).
War ThunderExecutive producer for the publication in Belka Games (Remote work)
Belka Games is a developer and publisher of mobile games, known for such titles as Clockmaker, Solitaire Cruise and Funky Bay. Now the company is actively developing the direction of publishing third-party projects, so it is in search of an experienced executive producer for the publication. He will head the product part of the direction.
- working with external studios on products of different genres;
- testing hypotheses and prototypes;
- development of existing games;
- technical and global product launches with the support of large marketing budgets;
- systematic improvement of metrics of published games under the Belka Games brand;
- working with analytics;
- development of game services.
- at least 3 years of experience as a producer or a leading game designer;
- the presence of successful projects in the portfolio;
- understanding the market of mobile games of different genres, trends in the development of the mobile market;
- experience in decision-making based on game statistics analysis;
- experience in creating GDD documents;
- understanding mobile game metrics and the ability to interpret the impact of product “features” on metrics;
- ability to work with feedback and give it out;
- communication skills, the ability to hear and listen.
Funky BayGame Analyst at AppQuantum (Moscow, Russia)
- improve existing and add new metrics that will allow you to better understand the behavior of players and make product decisions;
- analyze game mechanics and events, predict the success of future launches;
- analyze changes in the existing game balance on the key metrics of the product;
- plan AB tests and evaluate their impact on the product;
- configure dashboards to monitor key game indicators;
- develop the analytical infrastructure of the product.
- work experience as a game analyst for at least a year;
- love of games;
- excellent knowledge of SQL: ability to write analytical queries and optimize database queries;
- good knowledge of Python (or other programming languages);
- knowledge of mathematical statistics at the intermediate level and above;
- experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau or any others).