Wanted: game analyst at MYTONA, motion designer at Playrix and product manager at VK Games.
On the basis of the job search service and the Talents In Games recruiting agency, product manager Marina Lopatina has prepared a selection of the most interesting vacancies for the week.
Marina LopatinaGame Analyst (Middle, Senior) at MYTONA (Remote work)
MYTONA is one of the largest mobile developers and publishers in Russia and the CIS, known for games such as Seekers Notes and Cooking Diary. Now the company is in search of an experienced game analyst.
- data collection, processing and analysis, provision of analytical conclusions;preparation and conduct of A/B tests;
- monitoring of key game metrics;
- analysis of the balance and economy of the game;
- analysis of the effectiveness of changes, their correction and optimization;
- development of practical recommendations for improving the product based on the analysis of data on the behavior of players.
- experience in game projects;specialized mathematical, technical or economic education;
- excellent mathematical preparation;
- knowledge of mathematical statistics;
- the desire and ability to handle a large amount of data;
- focus on results, ability to work in a team;
- knowledge of programming languages for analytics: SQL, R, Python.
- Seekers Notes
Motion Designer in Playrix (Remote work)
The company Plaryix, known for the hits Gardenscapes and Homescapes, is looking for a talented video designer who is interested in the gaming industry, is able to come up with an interesting plot and implement it at a high technical level. The marketing team will have to work on creating creatives together.
- creating high-quality promotional videos;participation in the discussion of stories for marketing creatives.
- availability of a portfolio (examples of promo videos for games are welcome);professional knowledge of Adobe packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere).
- Experience with Adobe Animate (Adobe Flash) is welcome;knowledge of the basic principles of animation;
- ability to work with auxiliary programs and plugins;
- knowledge of the basics of composition, understanding of installation rules and techniques, sense of rhythm, ability to work with color;
- the ability to correctly mount the sound.
Product Manager to the VK Games team (VK.com ) Saint Petersburg, Russia
- to form and keep up-to-date the product strategy of the gaming platform;conduct market and competitor research;
- generate feature ideas and test hypotheses for web and mobile HTML5 games in VK.
- worked as a product manager or product director;you are ideally versed in research methods, are able to generate and evaluate product hypotheses;
- do you understand the specifics of the gaming industry;
- you know how to negotiate with everyone and about everything.